Our Get Active Group Fitness Classes for over 60's are supervised by a University trained, accredited Exercise Physiologist.
The classes have the following benefits:
- It will help you improve your fitness
- You will stay engaged and active in life
- It will help you prevent or manage chronic diseas3
- We'll give you tips to stay motivated
- You will have fun and make new friends
- You will have access to exercise videos
Our beginner’s fitness class is a low impact group class designed as an introduction or re-introduction to exercise. Work out with like-minded people looking to improve their general health and get the most out of life.
An accredited Exercise Physiologist, who specialises in chronic disease management and introducing people to exercise, leads “Get Active”. The classes are held in a safe, private gym room with modern equipment, air conditioning, plus we have ample parking space.
TIME AND DATE
8.00 – 9.00; 9.00 – 10.00, 2.00 – 3.00, 3.00 – 4.00 Monday, Wednesday and Friday
11.00 – 12.00 Tuesday and Thursday
Matt Kent (Exercise Physiologist)
Nicole Kent (Exercise Physiologist)